miércoles, 21 de marzo de 2012

Pre-Erasmus in Wroclaw: Tourist guide


This is my first English post. I must to improve my English, for Erasmus in Wroclaw, and I think it’s a good way for progress.
The last week was my birthday and nobody gave me a Polish tourist guide, for this reason I decided buy one. I went to the Casa del Libro and I bought one. This guide has information about maps, cities, tourist attraction, hotels, restaurants, Polish culture, transport and night life in the different cities around the country. The towns are ordered in alphabetical order.
I apologize if I have mistakes but I’m not a good English speaker and I’m learning.

2 comentarios:

  1. Poor Sr.Ruiz... but I remind you that someone didn´t give you any present....

    Thanks for destroying my gift, grrgrr!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ooh I´m so sorry hahaha ( no es risa maléfica es risa en inglés) you have to think other gift.

    ResponderEliminar